Location: Gurgaon, India
Employment Type: Full time
Min. Experience: 3-5 Years
Do you love marketing technology? Do you get excited about implementing and configurations for executing personalized campaigns with the latest technology tools. Then we have a role for you! We are looking for an adobe campaign developer to help us in deployment of executing campaigns and to run marketing operations in Adobe marketing cloud tools. As part of the Digital team, you will get a breadth of experience by supporting a variety of day-to-day marketing activities with on latest technology tools.
As a Campaign Developer, you are responsible for developing solutions within Adobe Campaign (and other campaign tools). You ensure that project deliverables meet time specifications and quality goals. You work with Campaign Architects and other development team members to ensure the requirements are understood and mapped into the required solution deliverable.
You will have a technical understanding of development practices and able to work with Solution Architects to deliver a solution within our chosen campaign platforms. You will be responsible for understanding the development principals and best practices for our tools such as Adobe Campaign and keeping across latest developments and ensuring the team follows best practice implementations.
- Implement designs and configurations within Adobe Campaign platforms
- Understand deployment methodologies for Adobe Campaign platforms
- Understanding the development practices within our Campaign platforms
- Contribute to best practice to manage performance and scalability
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Campaign platform use
- Ensures the quality of work being produced is off the highest standard
- Estimating and the accuracy of development estimates
- Responsible for thought leadership and championing best use of Adobe Campaign to our clients.
- Implement designs, workflow logic and configurations within Campaign Platforms
Qualifications and Skills:
- Written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Experience in Adobe Campaign will be advantage
- Having experience any backend development. Like Java/.net/php etch where worked database connection and JS for web projecting
- Strong data management experience understanding relational database principals
- Experience working development teams to understand marketing requirements and translation into technical solutions
- Experience working and delivering campaign environments across Adobe or similar platforms
- Has held a role that required at least 25% of their time to be spent troubleshooting with SQL and relational databases
- Has more than 2.5 years’ experience reading and troubleshooting XML, HTML
- Has digital marketing experience from an email service provider