Location: New York/ New Jersey, Chicago, San Francisco
Employment Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5 + years
Drive our sales initiative and effectively execute the sales plan leading to significantly increased revenues and customer base
- Learn about your prospects’ goals, initiatives, people and plans.
- Translate this information to make our products and services relevant to the prospect organization.
- Effectively communicate the positive impact our products and services can have on the business of our prospects.
- Identify the buying process and relevant members of the buying group.
- Connect with decision makers, build strong network and exercise your influence to help close opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Passionate about selling, an excellent networker have desire to meet new prospects.
- An effective communicator who enjoys solving clients’ problems by creatively crafting the sales solution.
- Determined to win, display high energy even in the most challenging situations and never give up until success is achieved.
- Highly personable, quick to adapt.
- Motivated to consistently meet and exceed your quota.
- Confident of maintaining a high conversion ratio by leading most opportunities to closure.
- Ability to develop and maintain an aggressive sales pipeline.
- A graduate or post graduate in any discipline along with at least 5-6 years of sales experience
- Keen user of new-age technology and social media tools.
- Excited about bringing new insights to help prospects understand how they could significantly improve their business results by implementing your ideas.
- Conversant with the importance of analytics to enable better decision making.