Location: New York, San Francisco, Chicago
Employment Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 6 + years
As a Sales Manager, the incumbent would be responsible for understanding client requirements, advising which solutions are most appropriate, and building proposals and converting opportunities into revenue for the firm while coordinating sales efforts across geographies and industries served.
Key Accountabilities would be to sell Absolutdata’s suite of Big-Data and other Analytics solutions and manage the end to end sales cycle. The specific duties for the Sales Manager position are the following:
New Client Acquisition:
- Understand specific client requirements around business problems and analytics solutions
- Develop specific plans to address such client requirements
- Propose the most appropriate solutions to address client needs
- Build technical and commercial proposals
- Build long term relationships with key contacts at new potential clients
- Accurate forecasting of annual, quarterly and monthly requirements
- Coordinate company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Initiate and run sales campaigns
- Create and manage the sales pipeline
- Effective execution and management of all aspects of the sales process
- Prepare and execute annual account plan (clients, solutions, approach, sales, profitability)
- Develop customer value propositions in line with the client’s business requirement
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables
- Act as a solution architect and translating client business objectives to project level analytics methodology
- Lead workshops & re-engineering programs at onsite besides developing business cases for transformation
- Facilitate consumption of analytics by communicating business impact / ROI delivered
- Providing leadership to proposal development, application of analytical techniques & framework
- Program Management :
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the offshore team
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
Qualifications and Skills:
- Outstanding communication, networking, selling, customer service and negotiation skills.
- Ability to assess profitable and high probability accounts from leads formulated.
- Ability to formulate and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Highly energetic and self-motivated person who can easily adapt to an un-structured but fast growing environment.
- Sound understanding of the Market Research and Analytics industry
- Strong understanding and experience of statistics/ economics/ IT & Management
- Good project management skills
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree