Employment Type: Full time
Min. Experience: Fresher
Do you love marketing technology? Have a passion for personas, segmentation and funnels? Do you get excited about pulling campaign results and delving into what worked, what didn’t and making every campaign better than the last? Then we have a role for you! We are looking for an experienced marketing executive to help us in our overall marketing efforts and to run marketing operations. You will be an integral part of marketing campaigns—from researching trends to helping write content for campaigns, to campaign execution using Hubspot. As part of the marketing team, you will get a breadth of experience by supporting a variety of day-to-day marketing activities.
About The Marketing Team
At Absolutdata, the marketing team’s mission is to build a world class marketing organization and team poised for massive growth. The team focuses on building a content driven marketing stack. We are responsible for Brand building and management, Marketing Automation, Content marketing, Funnel building, Media relations, Analyst relations, Go to market strategies, Digital & Social media, Online properties, SEO/SEM and events.
- Marketing Automation: Become the in-house Hubspot expert for sophisticated email campaigns
- Lead & Funnel Mgmt: Develop and track segments through funnel stages, customer journey, manage our list service/tracking for targeted campaigns and funnel building
- Webinars: Run webinars, add engagement capabilities (surveys), follow up with attendees, post/promote recordings
- Attribution : Track conversions through revenue to build and continuously improve marketing campaigns
- Corporate Communications: Support corporate communications events and initiatives (town halls, internal events, awards, etc.)
- Lead & Demand Generation: Generate leads and demand for Absolutdata products and services via our marketing automation tools
- Campaigns: Ideation, support and execution of broad company campaign initiatives
- Content: Research topics and outline/draft content for trends, blog posts, media inquiries, collateral, competitors, etc.
- Analysis: Metrics, reporting and recommendations on activity and campaigns as they relate to Hubspot, webinars, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Marketing is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong technical and analytics skills
- Strong project management/organizational skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets, create graphs, analyze data and spot trends
- Self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resource
- Ability to collaboratively work with various team members across the organization. Should exhibit accountability, ownership and decision making capabilities