Location: Alameda, Ca
Employment Type: Full time
Min. Experience: 2 to 5 years
This is a specialized role that encompasses business consulting, advanced analytics and deployment of software tools & technologies. The work will include but is not limited to advanced marketing analytics operations such as Marketing ROI, Market Mix Modeling, Customer Relationship Modeling, Predictive Business Intelligence, Pricing Optimization etc. The job involves interaction with multiple internal and external stakeholders at our Fortune 500, across an array of marketing analytics solutions.
- Delivery of Analytics Projects:
- Understand the client’s business problem, identify the data issues, and determine optimal solution and ways to overcome the inconsistencies.
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives in collaboration with the offshore teams.
- Build time and cost estimates for the client. Ensure on-time and error free delivery.
- Draw managerial insights through statistical tools and techniques.
- Facilitate consumption of analytics by communicating business impact / ROI delivered
- Providing leadership to proposal development, application of analytical techniques & framework
- Integrate analytics output with real-business needs and help clients take better decisions
- Client Management:
- Understanding the business needs of clients from an analytical perspective and translating them into analytical and technical problems
- Identification of opportunities, proposal building and project execution
- Develop customer value propositions involving analytics and technology in line with the client’s business requirement.
- Single point of contact for all client discussions. Responsible for all client communication, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables
- Ensure client satisfaction and develop a lasting relationship with the client
- Facilitate the entire decision making process of the client with statistics driven & business oriented recommendations.
- Project Management:
- Optimum resource allocation to ensure seamless delivery of the project
- Coordination of efforts between product manager and the technical delivery teams for timely and effective delivery of analytical software
- Effectively planning, scheduling and monitoring assigned projects
- Anticipating eventualities, identifying potential risks, developing contingency plans and regularly tracking the same to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience of 2 to 5 years in a quantitative role.
- Experience in the area of contributing to Analysis by building Logistic Regression Models / Segmentation Skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- Strong statistical knowledge, SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)
- Ability to handle tough and demanding project situations
- Ability to effectively partner with onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Effective persuasive skills & highly energetic and self-motivated person who can easily adapt to unstructured environment.
- Results-Driven individual who likes to take initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills