Location: Gurgaon, India
Employment Type: Full time
Min. Experience: 3-4 years
Do you love marketing technology? Have a passion for personas, segmentation and funnels? Do you get excited about pulling campaign results and delving into what worked, what didn’t and making every campaign better than the last? Then we have a role for you! We are looking for an experienced marketing executive to help us in our overall marketing efforts and to run marketing operations. You will be an integral part of marketing campaigns—from researching trends to helping write content for campaigns, to campaign execution using Hubspot. As part of the marketing team, you will get a breadth of experience by supporting a variety of day-to-day marketing activities.
- Marketing Operations: Manage Hubspot, ReadyTalk, list services and other marketing applications
- Lead Management: Categorize and manage leads based on specific rules and business objectives
- Demand Generation: Ideation and support of demand generation campaigns
- Campaign Execution: Create and manage email campaigns through automation tools, conduct A/B testing, build landing pages
- Webinar Management: Promote webinars, assist speakers by running webinar software, follow up with attendees, post recordings
- Collateral Repositories: Maintain the repository for marketing assets and sales tools
- Reporting and Attribution: Track campaign results and create detailed reports with data analysis. Track conversions through revenue.
- Content Research: Research and analyze market trends, target personas, specific media queries, competitor offerings, product specifications, etc.
- Content Support: Summarize research to help outline/draft blog posts, media query responses, case studies, collateral, etc.
- Creative Thinking: Help conceptualize content ideas for case studies, infographics, blogs, whitepapers etc.
- Internal Communications: Support communications efforts to ensure internal employees and key stakeholders are informed of marketing activities
- Cross Functional Interaction: Liaise with internal and external support teams (design, IT, vendors like PR, web etc.)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Marketing is an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong project management/organizational skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets, create graphs, analyze data and spot trends
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong technical and analytics skills
- Experience managing a marketing automation tool like Hubspot is required
- Tools experience with some or most of the following (or similar tools): Hubspot or Marketo, Google Analytics, Excel, Powerpoint, ReadyTalk, InsideView