Location: Gurgaon, India
Employment Type: Full time
Min. Experience: 10+ Years
We are looking for a skilled professional with ability to lead projects on software applications, data warehousing and also work as an individual contributor in designing technical architecture of different solutions across multiple domains and internal products
- Design and review end-to-end solution architecture of software applications and products
- Improve Data Models, Optimize databases, Optimise front end application designs across different clients / projects / platforms
- Conceptualize or Design the best fit solution or tool against the requirements.
- Evaluate and lead work with vendors.
- Manage end to end Projects – from Requirements gathering to final delivery.
- Ability to handle structured and unstructured data with appropriate tools like Hadoop etc
Qualifications and Skills:
- 10+ years of experience with minimum 6 years’ experience as an Application\Solution Architect
- Broad and deep knowledge of multiple IT technology domains including software development languages and platforms, infrastructure platforms, data management and database technologies, networking technologies and security frameworks and tool.
- Enterprise Integration expertise using SOA, Canonical Data Model, ESB, WebServices, Rest
- Expertise in front end application design preferably in .Net or Java
- Extensive expertise with variopus s/w-development methodologies; Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, RAD
- Expertise in Data Modelling – both relational data modelling for transactional applications and dimensional data modelling for analytical applications
- Expertise in relational databases – either of SQL Server or Oracle
- Sound experience in designing database with large amount of data (Big Data)
- Good in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies
- B.Tech. / M. Sc (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Tech.
- Knowledge of R or any other Statistical Programming Language is a plusPrior experience in data mining, real-time, adaptive, probabilistic machine learning, predictive analysis, SVM, and some knowledge in NLP and text mining using Big Data