Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 6-10 years
Summary of Job Purpose :
The role is a mix of data science, product management and client management. The person primary responsibilities would be the following: -
Manage/Lead client implementations of NAVIK products
Support on Sales/Marketing for NAVIK products
Manage Development of some part(s) of the NAVIK AI platforms &/or products suite
Be part of the NAVIK leadership group and contribute to the longer-term NAVIK product roadmap/vision
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage/Lead client implementations of NAVIK products
- Lead the data science part of NAVIK implementations with clients on ground
- Consult with senior clients to define business problems and shape solutions
- Support on Sales/Marketing for NAVIK products
- Participate on sales calls/meeting as the Technical Expert
- Devise creative solutions to business problems
- Lead proposals as Solutions Architect
- Manage Development of some part(s) of the NAVIK AI platforms &/or products suite
- Design and develop new ML, Analytical or AI algorithms to support new feature development in the NAVIK AI platform &/or the product suite
- Be part of the NAVIK leadership group and contribute to the longer-term NAVIK product roadmap/vision
- Contribute to the long term roadmap of NAVIK as well as the short term prioritization for the larger team
- Lead a team to execute the part of this roadmap allocated to the candidate
Qualifications and Skills :
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science OR Master’s degree in Statistics/Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics/Operations Research
- 6 – 8 years of experience in the Analytics / Data Science space with some knowledge/exposure to technology
- Analytical/Data Science Experience we are looking for: -
- Demonstrated ability in solving business problems using quantitative approaches
- Expertize in Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning concepts like such as regression, classification, SVM, recommendation engines, neural network etc.
- Exposure to open source analytical tools – such as R, Python, Knime
- Understanding of data visualization & experience with tools such as Tableau, R Shiny, QlikView, etc (any one).
- Technology and Data related Experience we are looking for: -
- Exposure to implementing data science solutions in production environments
- Understanding of analytical architecture components; query languages, web services, APIs etc
- Exposure to Big data technologies such as Hadoop, Elastic Search, etc.
- Some exposure to cloud and it’s components – AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform (any one)
- Knowledge of ETL methods such as data imputation, data cleaning, outlier handling, etc.
- Knowledge of databases and associated tools – e.g. RDBMS, SQL, etc.
- Other Traits we are looking for: -
- Interest in Product Development/Management
- Good exposure to client management, presentations, proposal creation, project management, etc.
- Management of small team of data scientists and engineers
Technical skills – Desirable
- Usage and customizations of existing AI and ML platforms such as IBM Watson, Google ML, Azure ML, AWS ML etc.
- Deep Exposure to AWS/Cloud Architecture
- Expertise in NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Expertise to Big Data technologies like Spark, PySpark, SparkR etc.
- Design Thinking