Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 4+ years
- Manage development of some part(s) of the NAVIK AI platforms &/or the product suite
- Design and develop new Machine Learning, Analytical or AI algorithms to support new feature development in the NAVIK AI platform &/or the product suite
- Manage/lead client implementations of NAVIK products
- Lead the NLP bit of NAVIK implementations with clients on ground
- Consult with senior clients to define business problems and shape solutions
- Support on Sales/Marketing for NAVIK products
- Participate, as the technical expert, in sales calls/meetings
- Devise creative solutions to business problems
- Develop proposals as Subject Matter Expert or Solutions Architect
- Be a part of the NAVIK leadership group and contribute to the longer-term NAVIK product roadmap/vision
- Contribute to the long term roadmap of NAVIK as well as the short-term prioritization for the larger team
- Internal capability socialization (knowledge sharing) to build a team in the subject matter
- Lead a team to execute the part of this roadmap allocated to the candidate.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in executing and managing assignments on NLP
- First-hand experience with NLP techniques/methods/algorithms including:
- Functional grammar
- Frame semantics
- Semantic technology (OWL, RDF)
- Heuristic search algorithms
- AI agent development
- Intermediate-level understanding of Machine Learning techniques
- Probabilistic reasoning
- Decision Support Systems or human-computer interaction design
- Grammatical Error Correction etc.
- Strong skills in software prototyping and engineering, with expertise in applicable programming, analytics languages and frameworks (Python, TensorFlow etc.) and various open-source Machine Learning and analytics packages to generate generic modules and prototype demonstrations
Technical skills – Desirable
- Expertise in NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Exposure to Big Data technologies – Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.
- Exposure to advanced reporting tools - Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, etc.
- Usage and customizations of existing AI and machine learning offerings such as IBM Watson, Google ML, Azure ML, AWS ML etc.
- Exposure to AWS/Cloud Architecture