Location: Colorado, US
Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Summary of Job Purpose
We are looking for a candidate for a consultant role in the core Analytics team at Absolutdata – The
candidate is expected to have experience of working on different analytical projects, making significant
contributions to business (internal and external). The candidate is expected to possess good analytical,
decision making, communication skills, and ability to transform business objective onto technology.
- Understand marketing business problems in the areas of CPG and addresses them to solve client
- Provide high-end consulting to clients at the business head level to help them sharpen their business
strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives.
- Design and draft solution frameworks, RFP response, or proposals to address central business issue
of clients’ businesses, to win new client services and grow existing partnerships.
- Demonstrate excellence in insightful thought leadership, strategic problem solving, gauging the
business requirements and objectives and be able to transform them into use cases as
- Dwell in working and implementing all facets of analytics – descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive
analysis, and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders.
- Develop and implement different traditional modeling / ML techniques directed to a particular
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives, and ensure on-time & error free delivery,
proactively escalate issues when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong statistical knowledge, and hands-on experience on working and implementing different
traditional modeling / ML techniques and drawing insights through statistical techniques and
- Proficiency in working with tools like Python, R, SAS, Spark, Hive, SQL
- Experience with Nielsen Answers, IRI, Costco, Media Sources, Panel Data etc would be a big plus.
- Good Communication Skills: Refers to effective oral, written & presentation skills.
- Degree: Postgraduates from Premiere Institutes in Economics, Statistics, or another Quantitative
- Relevant Experience: 3-6 years of relevant experience in Analytics & Consulting.
Absolutdata Technologies Inc. is a global leader in applying analytics to drive sales and increase profits
for its customers. We have built strong expertise and traction with Fortune 1000 companies across 40
countries. Our on-demand analytics solutions empower forward-looking organizations to reach new
heights of business performance by turning data into actionable insights. Absolutdata provides the bigdata experience, analytic expertise, consulting acumen and domain knowledge necessary to make datadriven problem solutioning more powerful. Our ‘analytics-as-a-service’ solutions enable clients to
enhance customer loyalty, target new markets, accelerate revenue cycles and improve the performance
of their most critical business areas including marketing, operations, procurement and HR. We are
investing in emerging areas such as big data, web and social media analytics. We currently employ over
350 + professionals across offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, UAE and