Summary of Job
We are looking for a candidate for a Consultant role in the core Analytics team at Absolutdata – The candidate is expected to have experience of working on different analytical projects, making significant contributions to business (internal and external). The candidate is expected to possess good analytical, decision making, communication skills, and ability to transform business objective onto technology.
- Understand marketing business problems in the areas of CPG & addresses them to solve client problems.
- Provide high-end consulting to clients at the business head level to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives.
- Demonstrate excellence in insightful thought leadership, strategic problem solving, gauging the business requirements and objectives and be able to transform them into use cases as projects/business pitch.
- Dwell in working and implementing all facets of analytics – descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analysis, and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong statistical knowledge, and hands-on experience on working and implementing different traditional modeling / ML techniques and drawing insights through statistical techniques and predictive modelling.
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel, Tableau, Alteryx, Tableau Server, NIS, SQL basic, Warehousing knowledge in Teradata Lake environment
- Experience with CPG experience, Retail data like Nielsen, IRI, Costco, Media Sources, Panel Data
- Good Communication Skills: Refers to effective oral, written & presentation skills.
- Degree: Postgraduates from Premiere Institutes in Economics, Statistics, or another Quantitative disciplines.
- Relevant Experience: 5-8 years of relevant experience in Analytics & Consulting.
Absolutdata Technologies Inc. is a global leader in applying analytics to drive sales and increase profits for its customers. We have built strong expertise and traction with Fortune 1000 companies across 40 countries. Our on-demand analytics solutions empower forward-looking organizations to reach new heights of business performance by turning data into actionable insights. Absolutdata provides the big-data experience, analytic expertise, consulting acumen and domain knowledge necessary to make data-driven problem solutioning more powerful. Our ‘analytics-as-a-service’ solutions enable clients to enhance customer loyalty, target new markets, accelerate revenue cycles and improve the performance of their most critical business areas including marketing, operations, procurement and HR. We are investing in emerging areas such as big data, web and social media analytics. We currently employ over 350 + professionals across offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, UAE and India.