Location: Texas, U.S.
Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 02- 05 years
- Client facing Cloud Solution Lead/Architect with 2-5+ years total design, development experience on to the cloud platform, preferably Azure cloud.
- Hands-on experience engineering, deploying, and running cloud solutions on Azure services like Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, HD Insight, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, CosmosDB , Azure databricks, Azure Analysis Services, Power BI Services.
- Extensive hands-on experience in design, architecture and delivery of Modern cloud native Applications using modern cloud services.
- Hands on experience in Cloud Service Deployment to address HA, Security, Scalability.
- Experience in Data Ingestion, Data Integration / Virtualization Architecture.
- Working knowledge of DevSecOps (ex: Jenkins, Azure DevOps ). CI/CD pipeline design and implementation using automation scripts (ex: Terraform, Helm).
- Experience in Administrating SQL database, Azure data Lake, Azure SQL Database, Data Bricks and Azure SQL Data warehouse.
- Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Design, Performance Tuning, Monitoring of Reports and Dashboards that make complex data readily consumable.
- Education: B.E. / B. Tech
- 2-5+ years of experience. Excellent understanding of data bricks, Apache Spark (batch and stream processing) and Python, Pyspark
- Extensive hands-on experience of writing notebooks in data bricks using python for complex data aggregations, transformations, schema operations. Good familiarity with Databricks delta and data frames concepts
- Extensive hands-on experience in designing and implementing scalable ETL pipelines to process variety of data types (structured, unstructured), file formats (json, csv, text delimited…)
- Min 1 end-to-end implementation experience for data solution on Azure using either techs mentioned above
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Strong experience of 2 years in end-to-end implementation of data solutions preferably for large enterprise
- Strong knowledge of data facets such as Analytics and reporting
Good to have:
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification a big plus.
- Good to have – exposure to Enterprise Data Governance Models
- Good to have – Knowledge of Automated machine learning and deep learning frameworks in Azure to perform end-to-end machine learning from development to production.
Absolutdata Technologies Inc. is a global leader in applying analytics to drive sales and increase profits for its customers. We have built strong expertise and traction with Fortune 1000 companies across 40 countries. Our on-demand analytics solutions empower forward-looking organizations to reach new heights of business performance by turning data into actionable insights. Absolutdata provides the big-data experience, analytic expertise, consulting acumen and domain knowledge necessary to make data-driven problem solutioning more powerful. Our ‘analytics-as-a-service’ solutions enable clients to enhance customer loyalty, target new markets, accelerate revenue cycles and improve the performance of their most critical business areas including marketing, operations, procurement and HR. We are investing in emerging areas such as big data, web and social media analytics. We currently employ over 350 + professionals across offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, UAE and India.