Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 03- 05 years
- Design and development of the Data visualizations and Data Models for various business problems by applying best practices to the development lifecycle.
- Expert knowledge in calculated power BI measure, DAX query.
- Architect and develop data models, ETL packages, OLAP cubes, and reports utilizing Power BI applying best practices to the development lifecycle.
- Integration of Power BI dashboards with webapps, POWERAPPS, POWER Automate & Power Virtual Agents
- Documentation of source-to-target mappings, data dictionaries, and database design. Identify areas of improvement to optimize data flows.
- Power BI Desktop - for Data model preparation and Visuals
- PowerBI Desktop and experience in creating real-time reports. Candidate should have hands-on experience.
- Experience on data analysis and converting functional requirements to technical.
- Proficient on writing queries and converting business requirements into visualization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2-5+ Years of experience in BI & Analytics
- Power BI, MS-SQL, DAX query, Direct query
- Good exposure in Azure cloud
Good to have:
- SQL Server, Oracle or Cosmos DB, SSAS and SSIS
- SSAS Tabular Model
- SSIS - would be an added advantage
- AWS cloud
Absolutdata Technologies Inc. is a global leader in applying analytics to drive sales and increase profits for its customers. We have built strong expertise and traction with Fortune 1000 companies across 40 countries. Our on-demand analytics solutions empower forward-looking organizations to reach new heights of business performance by turning data into actionable insights. Absolutdata provides the big-data experience, analytic expertise, consulting acumen and domain knowledge necessary to make data-driven problem solutioning more powerful. Our ‘analytics-as-a-service’ solutions enable clients to enhance customer loyalty, target new markets, accelerate revenue cycles and improve the performance of their most critical business areas including marketing, operations, procurement and HR. We are investing in emerging areas such as big data, web and social media analytics. We currently employ over 350 + professionals across offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, UAE and India.