Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 4-7 years
Summary of Job Purpose :
We are looking for Consultants with hands on experience in Modeling & Analytics to be based out of our Gurgaon office.
Key Responsibilities :
- Being a part of the team working on marketing analytics / CRM projects with global clients.
- Applying analytical tools and techniques and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders.
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions.
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives.
- Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required.
- Data Management & Manipulation
Exploratory Analysis & Making Presentations
- Statistical Analysis & Design using SAS
Qualifications and Skills :
- 4 years minimum experience in a quantitative role.
- Experience in the area of contributing to Analysis by building Logistic Regression Models / Segmentation Skills
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Masters qualification in statistics / engineering or similar (desired)
- Strong statistical knowledge, SQL Programming and SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)