Summary of Job
We are seeking an experienced analytics professional and smart leader to oversee analytics on our native SaaS (Software as a Service) based suite of products (NAVIK) and a collection of analytics-based micro-services (NAVIK AI Platform). This role will essentially involve influencing product strategy through data-driven insights and A/B testing efforts focused on improving business impact through our products. The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious, independent, highly analytic, and finds problem solving exhilarating. She/he will be able to thrive with a high rate of change, while working with multi-faceted data. She/he will report to the Engagement Manager of Products and Innovation.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-8 years of rich experience in implementing Machine/Statistical Learning solutions to complex business problems at scale
- Rich experience in various Machine Learning techniques like Regression, Classification, Ensemble of Decision Trees (Bagging, Boosting, Random Forest etc.), Support Vector Machines, Artificial Neural Networks, Clustering, Dimension Reduction etc.
- Intermediate-level proficiency (coding, scripting and prototyping skills) in Python or R
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science OR Master’s degree in Statistics/Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics/Operations Research
- Experience in implementing the advanced techniques/methods like Recommender Systems (Collaborative Filtering, Matrix Factorization etc.), Association Rule Learning, Convolutional Neural Network, Recurrent Neural Network, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Reinforcement Learning (RL), Time-series Analysis and Bayesian methods
- Experience in productionizing the machine learning models for analytics-based SaaS (Software as a Service) products
- Familiarity with A/B site testing and evaluation
- Expert-level proficiency (good coding, scripting and prototyping skills) in Python or R or both
- Fair understanding of distributed computing in clusters, especially using R/Python
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Big Data stack: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Map Reduce and other Big Data tools and technologies
- Operating knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS, especially EMR, EC2, S3, and AWS CLI)
- Understanding of database management systems like those of RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Knowledge of one or more domains: Telecommunication, Consumer Electronics, CPG, Online Media, BFSI, Healthcare, Logistics, Manufacturing etc.
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis on a variety of projects ranging in both complexity and scope
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations, data and requirements acquisition, solution scoping and architecture, consulting clients or client-facing teams on advanced statistical/machine learning problems
- Conduct analytic deep-dives of critical business issues that impact performance and translate the analyses into actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with product managers in defining clear business problems and corresponding metric definition, and communicate performance analysis, findings and recommendations
- Partner with Data Engineering, Frontend Engineering and Web Design teams to collaborate and improve the product solutions
- Lead and groom the pool of data scientists for solving complex problems using data science
- Manage the development of NAVIK suite of products and NAVIK AI Platform.
Following is the indicative list of projects that Absolutdata Labs is engaged in:
Hyper-personalization and customization of product-integrated email/SMS campaigns
Creation of Weekly Game Plan for Salespersons to enhance their sales effectiveness
NAVIK AI Platform
Recommendation of optimal SKU assortment
SKU volume prediction
Garner competitive and category intelligence, identify existing and upcoming trends using unstructured data
Research & Development
Incorporation of the applications of advanced ensemble machine learning techniques (Stacked Generalization/ Blending etc.) into the NAVIK products
Enhancement of optimization algorithms in the analytics backend of NAVIK products etc.