Location: Texas, US
Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 04- 08 years
- Work with Business Analysts and business stakeholders to understand functional requirements and associated application domains.
- Analyze and identify application domain entities and map these to data definitions.
- Creating Analytical Data Models
- Blend data from multiple sources to create unified cross domain models for diagnostic analytics.
- Leverage the data definitions to design and implement data entities in Azure Data Services [SQL Azure, Cosmos DB, Azure Data Lake store etc.]
- Create and maintain logical data models and Entity Diagrams including data definitions / relationships etc.
- Creation of AI/ML models. Configuration and implementation of AI/ML Services
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum/Kanban team environments.
- Relevant Experience: 4-8 years of relevant experience in Data Science
- Experience in Data modeling, Data Analytics, AI/ML.
- Experience working on data integration modelling using Azure.
- Strong work experience in designing data lakes / data warehouses.
- Strong experience in designing relation and nosql entities.
- Experience with Azure Ecosystem like Azure SQL, Cosmos DB and Data Lake Store.
- Good Communication Skills: Refers to effective oral, written & presentation skills.
- Degree: Postgraduates from Premiere Institutes in Economics, Statistics, or another Quantitative disciplines.
Absolutdata Technologies Inc. is a global leader in applying analytics to drive sales and increase profits for its customers. We have built strong expertise and traction with Fortune 1000 companies across 40 countries. Our on-demand analytics solutions empower forward-looking organizations to reach new heights of business performance by turning data into actionable insights. Absolutdata provides the big-data experience, analytic expertise, consulting acumen and domain knowledge necessary to make data-driven problem solutioning more powerful. Our ‘analytics-as-a-service’ solutions enable clients to enhance customer loyalty, target new markets, accelerate revenue cycles and improve the performance of their most critical business areas including marketing, operations, procurement and HR. We are investing in emerging areas such as big data, web and social media analytics. We currently employ over 350 + professionals across offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, UAE and India.