Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 5 – 7 years
Summary of Job Purpose:
To be part of Technology team and work directly with the client on various projects. To add value to deliverables by bringing in best practice, solving business problems, providing alternate solutions. Good knowledge of CPG and Retail Domain
The broad overview of the role involves- :
- A talented and self-driven techno functional consultant that has a passion for understanding client needs and meeting them through creative and effective custom solutions
- Conduct business meetings with customers to determine project requirements and milestones
- Applying Business Intelligence tools & techniques and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders.
- Understand different CPG and Retail Data such as Nielsen Retail, Kantar Household, Brand Tracks etc.
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions
- Understand and document the functional and technical requirements
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives.
- Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required.
Key Responsibilities would include- :
- Data Management & Data Transformation
- Exploratory Analysis & Developing Presentations
- Perform Data Analysis using tools like Excel, SQL, R etc.
- Experience on Visualization tool such as Tableau is an add on
- Effective Communication
- Effectively communicating with all the internal and external stakeholders, keeping them updated on technical findings, issues or any other required project related development
- Quality/Process Compliance & Improvement Initiatives
- Having a complete understanding & awareness of the various internal processes, ensuring compliance to the same and suggesting process improvement initiatives
- Client Servicing
- Executing tasks around client servicing like proactively responding to client requests, seeking feedback etc.
- Observing seniors and understanding how to respond to client requests effectively
Desired Background :
- Experience of 5 to 7 yrs. exp. in a quantitative role
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Ability to handle tough and demanding project situations
- Ability to effectively partner with onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Effective persuasive skills & highly energetic and self-motivated person who can easily adapt to unstructured environment
- Results-Driven individual who likes to take initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills
About Us :
Absolutdata is a global leader in applying analytics to drive sales and increase profits for its customers. We have built strong expertise and traction with Fortune 1000 companies across 40 countries. Our on-demand analytics solutions empower forward-looking organizations to reach new heights of business performance by turning data into actionable insights. Absolutdata provides the big-data experience, analytic expertise, consulting acumen and domain knowledge necessary to make data-driven problem solutioning more powerful. Our ‘analytics-as-a-service’ solutions enable clients to enhance customer loyalty, target new markets, accelerate revenue cycles and improve the performance of their most critical business areas including marketing, operations, procurement and HR. We are investing in emerging areas such as big data, web and social media analytics. We currently employ over 350 professionals across offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, UAE and India.