Summary of Job
Our Marketing team is seeking a Marketing/Digital Analyst with demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing and web analytics to uncover actionable insights on our web and marketing programs for Adobe.com in the Enterprise Business. The analyst will be responsible for understanding our customers’ needs through data and have the creativity to push constant improvement for Adobe’s overall customer experience and our global web marketing disciplines (Paid media, paid social, paid search, SEO, and Site Search). The analyst will also be responsible for understanding the online behavior of our Enterprise accounts and will be accountable for online wed metrics and reporting.
- Work to help enhance customer experience across various touchpoints
- Create, manage and improve custom reports with detailed performance metrics to identify, monitor and improve data consistency and reporting from our team.
- Assess Opportunity and Scope
- Ownership of maintaining & delivering regular dashboards, reports and insights to the stakeholders.
- Partner with APAC Marketing Insights team for insight generation towards Enterprise Cloud Business
- Adhoc and Scheduled reporting and analysis delivery
- Data Exploration, Extraction and Logical processing using Hive/Hadoop, SQL.
- Integrate Web analytics discipline into projects to enhance customer targeting and lifecycle experience
Qualifications and Skills Required
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Web Analytics role or Digital Analytics with a Post-graduation degree in Marketing/Statistics/Economics preferred.
- Work experience on Social Media Analytics would be a great advantage and would help to integrate the actions in digital space effectively
- Interest to get into the wide-ranging dataset and generate insights and test results for the projects
- Candidate will understand the need for data consistency across our disciplines and work hard to ensure they achieve this.
- Mandatory Hands-on experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud (Adobe Analytics, Ad Hoc Reporting, SiteCatalyst, Analysis Workspace)
- Strong Analytical skills:
- Reporting: Data aggregation. Automation. Tracking. Identify trends.
- Statistical analysis: basic descriptive and inferential statistical methods, regression/correlation analysis.
- Experience interpreting data into simplified presentations (or results or analyses) with actionable insights and ability to present.
- Ability to handle large data sets, esp Web data on Big-data platforms:
- Experience handling large data sets and preparing data for testing and analysis.
- Experience handling Online /Web/Search dataset and measures to calculate business performance and come up with Insights and recommendations.
- Strong Excel skills
- Intermediate to Strong SQL skills
- Dashboard and data visualization (Tableau) experience preferred.
- Basic database infrastructure knowledge a plus (Hadoop/Hive, Map-Reduce etc.)