Employment Type: Full time
Min. Experience: 8 - 12 years
To lead marketing analytics projects by making significant contributions to the design of analytical approach and the delivery of projects for our global clients.
Key responsibilities entail
Project Management and Delivery
- Understanding marketing business problems in the areas of CPG, Retail, Hospitality, Telecom etc & provide solution to problems
- Providing high-end consulting to clients at the business head level to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Demonstrating excellence in engagement delivery, insightful thought leadership, strategic problem solving, high impact team management and strong client relations at senior executive levels
- Executing and administrating analytical / modelling tools and techniques and drawing insights through statistical techniques and predictive modelling
- Being responsible for all aspects of project delivery and maintain high quality standards
- Leading and managing multiple projects
- Effectively planning, scheduling and monitoring the assigned projects
- Anticipating eventualities, identifying potential risks, developing contingency plans and regularly tracking the same to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Regularly monitoring the progress of projects involving review of all deliverables, slippages, defects, efforts etc and taking appropriate corrective and preventive measures, if required
- Ensuring effective inter and intra-functional coordination and functioning, proactively addressing all issues
- Client Servicing as Project Manager, managing escalation effectively
- Build trusting relationship with clients and maintain strong connects
- Managing & developing existing and/or new client relationships
Capability Development, Sales Support and Solutions
- Being involved in people management activities including leading a medium to large sized team subject to business requirements, supporting & implementing processes like appraisals, mentoring, coaching, training, capability development etc.
- Appropriately aligning responsibilities, accountability and authority for team members
- Identifying development needs of team members, pro-actively developing skills that are required currently & in future, grooming them to take on additional responsibilities and facilitating their growth
- Setting direction and inspiring team members, encouraging them to live our corporate values and deliver high quality service
- Identify opportunities of capability development and drive initiatives to develop it
- Identifying and creating new solutions from existing projects
- Provide sales support by making proposals and solutions designs
Qualifications and Skills:
Technical skills - Required
- E./ B.Tech./ Post Graduate with focus on Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Data Science/ MBA from Premier Institutes
- 8 - 12 years total experience in relevant industry/ domain
- Good Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Effective Decision Making Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective Leadership, People Management Skills
- Consulting Skills - Ability to impact business decisions through analytics and research
- Ability to work in complex environment while liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to adapt and work in a changing environment
Technical skills - Desirable
- Advanced statistical and quantitative analysis skills - e.g. Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling, Time Series Analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of databases and associated tools – e.g. Access, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of ETL methods such as data imputation, data cleaning, outlier handling, etc.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following - R, Python, SAS, etc.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies – Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Exposure to advanced reporting tools - Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, etc.