Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 8-10 years
Skilled professional with ability to lead projects on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and provide effective solutions to the clients and end users. Also work as an individual contributor to optimize the database systems across different clients and categories.
- Provide services directly to external clients as well as internal clients in integrated projects
- Evaluate best fit BI / Data Visualization / Data Warehousing tools for a particular client scenario
- Solutioning and Architecting end to end BI solutions from Data Extraction, Data Modeling of the Data Warehouse to Reporting and Dashboarding
- Improve Data Models / SQL Queries, Optimize databases across different clients / projects / platforms
- Development, Implementation, Team Mentoring and Training on BI / DWH / Data Load / Reporting applications.
- Manage end to end Projects – from Requirements gathering to final delivery
- Doing Pre-Sales including Solutioning, Estimations, Creating Proposal decks, Responding to RFPs for end to end BI projects
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.Tech. / M. Sc (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Tech.
- Experience in at least 2 of the following BI tools – Qlikview / Tableau / MS-BI / Cognos / OBIEE / Spotfire / SAP Lumira.
- Experience in at least 1 of the following ETL tools – Informatica / MS – SSIS / ODI / SAP BODS
- Good in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies
- Experience in Data Modeling (both OLAP and OLTP), Database design and well versed with SQL Server best practices
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle / SAP HANA
- Experise in Solutioning and Estimations of end to end BI projects