Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire, UK
Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 10+ years
The managerial role requires the incumbent to propose ways to solve clients’ business problems and improve organizational efficiency using advanced analytics, machine learning and big data expertise. It is a specialized solution oriented profile which requires technical proficiency in various aspects of business, economics, technology and executing analytical / modelling tools and techniques and drawing insights through statistical techniques and predictive modelling. It involves identifying how analytical solutions can help customers be more competitive globally by using advanced analytics in helping them with decision making.
A. Client Servicing
B. Analytics Delivery
- Build & strengthen relationships with current clients across Europe in different industry verticals like CPG, Retail, Hospitality, Telecom, IT/ ITES, etc.
- Build AI based solution frameworks and embed it within the client organization.
- Drive & lead structured roll-out of various AI based products / solution frameworks across multiple markets within EU for our key clients
- Provide thought leadership, to make our clients as Winners in their category via usage of Technology, AI & Data analytics.
- Support in creation of Proposals and developing customer value proposition.
C. Business Development
- Determine the best analytical solution for client’s business problem
- Identify data issues and possible ways to overcome inconsistencies and work with the team to adopt appropriate methodologies to achieve required results.
- Build time and cost estimates for the client
- Draw managerial insights and communicate business impact and ROI delivered
- Embed machine learning and AI into existing solutions to make them competitive in terms of cost and time
- Research and build AI-based solutions for everyday business problems
- Lead the onsite & offshore delivery teams
- Develop new capabilities to support current client organization and to ensure smooth, on-time and error-free delivery of advanced analytics projects.
- Conduct independent meetings with prospective clients
- Manage and grow existing clients as well as find business opportunities with new clients
- Present appropriate analytical solutions
- Use organization’s extended network and own network to set-up additional meetings with prospective clients across multiple industry segments like CPG, Retail, Pharma, IT/ ITES, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Masters from a premier school in Statistics / Business Management.
- Must have worked hands-on across analytical projects with an ability to guide teams.
- Experience of working with multi-cultural teams, both onshore & offshore
- Proven expertise in at managing complex analytics projects with a strong capability in the analytics domain
- Experience in managing analytical delivery of projects using AI
- Prior experience and knowledge of the CPG & Retail industry. Should have over ten years of experience.
- Should have local market knowledge of Europe , especially UK
- Ability to deliver in constrained environments and with short delivery timelines.
- Good understanding of advanced analytical techniques like Bayesian state-space modeling, machine-learning algorithms, big data
- Experience with dashboarding tools like QlikView, Tableau would be preferred
- Strong knowledge of languages such as R, Python, SAS
- Excellent communication skills
Last Date to Submit Applications:
- Step I: Resume Screening
- Step II: Preliminary Interview for short-listed applicants
- Step II: Final Interview for applicants who clear the preliminary interview
March 2, 2018