Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Absolutdata is looking for smart and energetic individuals who love to dive into new and different problems, push the boundaries of innovation, thus, enrich the knowledge discovery solutions. Ideal candidate enjoys learning new contexts and areas of applications, with the aid of creative thinking and sound problem solving skills.
We are looking for AWS Developer responsible for making our solutions more scalable and reliable. We are currently running our services on EC2 and making use of other AWS service such as S3, Lambda, etc.
Qualification and Responsibilities :
- 2-4 years of total IT experience with 2+ years of experience in AWS development and solutioning.
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Computer Sciences or a related field.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Set up a monitoring stack.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack.
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Proficiency in at least one language from our stack: Python
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.