Location: Alameda, US
Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 3 to 5 years
We are looking for a results-driven sales development representative to actively engage and qualify our enterprise customer prospects.
To liaison between our Business Development Reps and our Senior Field Sales Managers, and have the first opportunity to qualify both incoming leads and prospects you develop via outbound campaigns. To cultivate and qualify enterprise prospects and be part of the team that develops strong relationships with our customers from first contact until closing of the deal.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment and selling innovative game changing technologies we’d like to meet you.
- Qualify leads from inbound sales and marketing campaigns to identify them as qualified sales opportunities
- Qualify each prospect according to a pre-defined list of attributes you will discover during the first prospect phone conversations.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities with a predetermined set of inbound leads and outbound sales development activities
- Present our company value proposition to potential clients
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Set up via email a 30 min, minimum qualifying sales call
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Senior Sales Executives in the field
- Report to the Vice President of Sales and deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly sales metrics according to existing reports and processes
- Will ideally be based in SF Bay Area – Alameda Headquarters
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Inside Sales Development or Sales Representative and/or a Business Development Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls and ability to deliver engaging presentations)
- Experience qualifying inbound leads and/or reaching out to customer leads through cold calling in the technology sector
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in achieving targets/ quotas in an inside sales, business development or sales development representative role
- Excellent selling and communication skills with experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and/or other Sales Tools
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills with an understanding of sales performance metrics
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field