Employment Type: Full time
Min. Experience: 2-4 years
To work as a developer in the product engineering team focusing on Salesforce App development.
As a Salesforce developer you will be part of team that is developing analytical products. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Work on analyzing and reviewing business functional, and technical requirements
- Document and develop code according to specifications and standards
- Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing through a team
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong experience with Java Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform using Visual force, Triggers and Apex as Developer and Administrator.
- Should have good experience in writing Apex Classes, Apex triggers, visual force pages, SOQL and SOSL and Integration.
- Must have worked on data import and export to and from Salesforce using Apex Data Loader / Import wizard
- Must have worked on creating responsive visual force pages.
- Must have worked on third party webservices (REST/SOAP) integration with Salesforce.com
- Essential to have good cloud computing knowledge.
- Should have good knowledge of RDMS technologies.
- Knowledge of Java and Unix will be an added advantage