Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 3+ years
Absolutdata is looking for smart and energetic individuals who love to dive into new and different problems, push the boundaries of innovation, and rapidly conduct research on advanced machine learning techniques and programming (especially in R, Python etc.) and help the data scientists enhance the analytics backend of the flagship products (NAVIK suite) of Absolutdata, and thus, enrich the knowledge discovery solutions. Ideal candidate enjoys learning new contexts and areas of applications, with the aid of creative thinking and sound problem solving skills.
The broad overview of the role involves-
- Being a part of the team working on marketing analytics projects with global clients.
- Applying analytical tools and techniques and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders.
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions.
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives.
- Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required.
- Data Management
- Planning, guiding & designing data management projects
- Statistical Modelling Experience
- Knowledge of simple and complex methods and techniques and solutioning
- Good Analytical, Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Effective Decision Making Skills
- Good Communication Skills: Refers to effective oral, written and presentation skills
Qualification and Skills
- Degree - Graduates/Postgraduates from Premiere Institutes in Economics, Statistics or otherQuantitative disciplines/B.Tech/MBA
- Relevant Experience: Minimum of 2 Years of Consultative experience
- Having high proficiency in tools like Excel, SAS, R, SPSS, basic VBA etc
- Statistical Analysis & Design (Modelling Oriented Focus)
- Having an understanding of a few analytics areas & application of myriad analysis methodologies