Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 3-5 years
Summary of Job Purpose:
To be part of an analytics team and work directly with the client on various analytical projects.
value to deliverables by bringing in best practice, solving business problems, providing alternate
The broad overview of the role involves-
- Being a part of the team working on marketing analytics with global clients
- Applying analytical tools and techniques and effectively communicating the results to various
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives in collaboration with the India team
- Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required
Key Responsibilities would include :
- Data Management & Data Transformation
- Exploratory Analysis & Developing Presentations
- Perform Statistical Analysis using Analytical Tools like Excel, SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Effective Communication
- Effectively communicating with all the internal and external stakeholders, keeping them
- updated on technical findings, issues or any other required project related development
- Quality/Process Compliance & Improvement Initiatives
- Having a complete understanding & awareness of the various internal processes, ensuring
- compliance to the same and suggesting process improvement initiatives
- Client Servicing
- Executing tasks around client servicing like proactively responding to client requests, seeking feedback etc.
- Observing seniors and understanding how to respond to client requests effectively
- Experience of 2 to 4yrs exp. in a quantitative role.
- Experience in the area of contributing to Analysis by building Logistic Regression Models /
- Segmentation Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics,
- Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Strong statistical knowledge, SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)
- Ability to handle tough and demanding project situations
- Ability to effectively partner with onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Effective persuasive skills & highly energetic and self-motivated person who can easily adapt to
- Results-Driven individual who likes to take initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills
Absolutdata is a global leader in applying analytics to drive sales and increase profits for its customers.
We have built strong expertise and traction with Fortune 1000 companies across 40 countries. Our on-
demand analytics solutions empower forward-looking organizations to reach new heights of business
performance by turning data into actionable insights. Absolutdata provides the big-data experience,
analytic expertise, consulting acumen and domain knowledge necessary to make data-driven problem
solutioning more powerful. Our ‘analytics-as-a-service’ solutions enable clients to enhance customer
loyalty, target new markets, accelerate revenue cycles and improve the performance of their most
critical business areas including marketing, operations, procurement and HR. We are investing in
emerging areas such as big data, web and social media analytics. We currently employ over 350
professionals across offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, UAE and India.