Summary of Job
We are looking for Analyst/Senior Analyst with hands on experience in MMM/marketing analytics
- Being a part of the team working on marketing analytics / MMM projects with global clients.
- Applying analytical tools and techniques and effectively communicating the results to various
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions.
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives.
- Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required.
- Data Management & Manipulation
- Exploratory Analysis & Making Presentations
- Using Tools like basic Excel, SAS, R, SPSS etc
- Statistical Analysis & Design
- Quality/Process Compliance & Improvement Initiatives
- Having a complete understanding & awareness of the various internal processes, ensuring
compliance to the same and suggesting process improvement initiatives
- Client Servicing
- Executing tasks around client servicing like proactively responding to client requests, seeking feedback etc
- Observing seniors and understanding how to deal with client requests effectively.
- Effectively communicating with all the internal and external stakeholders, keeping them
updated on technical findings, issues or any other required project related development
Qualifications and Skills Required
- 1 – 4 years of experience in the area of contributing to Analytics by building Regression Models /
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics,
Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Masters qualification in statistics / engineering or similar (desired)
- Strong statistical knowledge, SAS/ SQL skills (data manipulation, macros, procedures, etc.)
Absolutdata combines Decision Engineering with advanced analytics to transform how companies
across the globe make decisions. Over a decade of global services expertise includes big data,
advanced analytics, predictive modeling, marketing analytics, CRM, IoT solutions and data
management services. The NAVIK line of cloud-based products is changing the world by putting the
power of advanced analytics into the hands of marketing and sales teams, line-of-business managers
and researchers. Together, these products and services empower Fortune 1000 companies to make
better marketing investments, create more lucrative customers, achieve operational excellence and
compete at a higher level. Founded in 2001, Absolutdata is based in San Francisco and employs 450
professionals across offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore,
Dubai and Gurgaon. For more information visit the Absolutdata website, read our blog, and follow us
on LinkedIn and Twitter. www.absolutdata.com.