Location: New York, US
Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 6 months -3 years
To be part of an analytics team and work directly with the client on various analytical projects. To add value to deliverables by bringing in best practice, solving business problems, providing alternate solutions.
The broad overview of the role involves-
- Being a part of the team working on marketing analytics with global clients
- Applying analytical tools and techniques and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives in collaboration with the India team
- Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required
- Data Management & Data Transformation
- Exploratory Analysis & Developing Presentations
- Perform Statistical Analysis using Analytical Tools like Excel, SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Effective Communication
- Effectively communicating with all the internal and external stakeholders, keeping them updated on technical findings, issues or any other required project related development
Quality/Process Compliance & Improvement Initiatives
- Having a complete understanding & awareness of the various internal processes, ensuring compliance to the same and suggesting process improvement initiatives
- Executing tasks around client servicing like proactively responding to client requests, seeking feedback etc.
- Observing seniors and understanding how to respond to client requests effectively
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience of 6 Months to 3yrs exp. in a quantitative role.
- Experience in the area of contributing to Analysis by building Logistic Regression Models / Segmentation Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Strong statistical knowledge, SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)
- Ability to handle tough and demanding project situations
- Ability to effectively partner with onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Effective persuasive skills & highly energetic and self-motivated person who can easily adapt to unstructured environment
- Results-Driven individual who likes to take initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills