Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 2-5 years
Summary of Job Purpose:
This is a hands-on role at Labs, the Product Development division of Absolutdata. In this role you will be contributing to the technical vision for one or more products & working with a talented team of engineers to create innovative ways of Product Development.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, coding and delivering highly operable and maintainable software products on time. If you are entrepreneurial & ambitious, interested in fast growing field of analytics, big data engineering combined with data visualization to power business decisions, then this is the right opportunity for you. The team is fast paced, dynamic and rapidly scaling.
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Computer Sciences or a related field
- 1-4 years of IT experience
- Hands-on experience in:
- Software development using Agile methodology
- Java/J2EE & Spring
- REST API (JAX-RS/Spring)
- Databases (RDBMS/NoSQL – preferably MySQL/MongoDB)
- Software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, unit testing, TDD, source control management, continuous integration, defect management, build processes & testing
Preferred Experience :
- Exposure to Product Development
- Strong analytical and quantitative orientation with advanced SQL knowledge in large, complex data environments.
- Experience of working in a Startup environment.
- Any cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with any one (NoSQL/Big Data/DevOps) – Redis/MongoDB/Neo4j/Elastic Search/Cassandra/HBase /Spark/Kafka/Terraform/Docker/Ansible/Grafana
- Relevant Certification in Scrum/J2EE/AWS/GCP/Azure