Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 3-5 years
Summary of Job Purpose :
A revolution is brewing, and Absolutdata is the epicentre of the revolution called “Big Data” - A megatrend impacting every facet of business decision making. With our extensive experience converting big data into big insights, client are reaping large bottom-line and top-line results. Be it large amounts of data (Volume), fast changing or streaming data (Velocity) or multiple types of data such as unstructured data (Variety), traditional analytics is combined with emerging analytics such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to connect data with business results. In making this connection, technology plays a huge role. This is where the Products Team at Absolutdata comes in. A team that combines Data, Analytics and technology together to deliver business results.
This is a hands-on role at Labs, the Product Development division of Absolutdata. In this role you will be contributing to the technical vision for one or more products & working with a talented team of engineers to create innovative ways of Product Development.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, coding and delivering highly operable and maintainable software products on time. If you are entrepreneurial & ambitious, interested in fast growing field of analytics, big data engineering combined with data visualization to power business decisions, then this is the right opportunity for you. The team is fast paced, dynamic and rapidly scaling.
Job Description :
- Hands-on experience in:
- Software development using Agile methodology
- Java/J2EE & Spring
- REST API (JAX-RS/Spring)
- Databases (RDBMS/NoSQL – preferably MySQL/MongoDB)
- Software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, unit testing, TDD, source control management, continuous integration, defect management, build processes & testing
Preferred Experience :
- Exposure to Product Development
- Experience of working in a Startup environment
- Any cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with any one (NoSQL/Big Data/DevOps) – Redis/MongoDB/Neo4j/Elastic Search/Cassandra/HBase /Spark/Kafka/Terraform/Docker/Ansible/Grafana
- Relevant Certification in Scrum/J2EE/AWS/GCP/Azure
Qualification & Skills:
- 3-5 years of total IT experience working in back end applications
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Computer Sciences or a related field