Summary of Job
Skilled professional with ability to execute projects on Web based applications in Microsoft BI and
SQL Server with some client interface
- Providing services directly to external clients as well as internal clients in integrated projects
- Develop applications on various BI and Dashboarding requirements rich in Data
- Develop, Test and Implement solutions comprising of ETL (SSIS / Custom Code in Dot Net),
Data Warehouse Design (SQL Server), Reporting and Dashboarding (SSRS) and / or web-
based interface (Dot Net).
- Execute end to end Projects – from Requirements gathering to final delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong skills in SQL and Microsoft BI including SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS.
- Experience in Query Optimization, Procedures and Functions.
- Understanding of BI concepts - OLTP vs OLAP and deploying the applications on cloud
- Experience in Excel
- 4-7 years of experience in BI and delivering end to end Web – based BI applications with
good understanding of SQL Server any other BI Dashboarding tool.
- Understanding of OLTP vs OLAP data models and database optimization techniques
Absolutdata combines Decision Engineering with advanced analytics to transform how companies
across the globe make decisions. Over a decade of global services expertise includes big data,
advanced analytics, predictive modeling, marketing analytics, CRM, IoT solutions and data
management services. The NAVIK line of cloud-based products is changing the world by putting the
power of advanced analytics into the hands of marketing and sales teams, line-of-business managers
and researchers. Together, these products and services empower Fortune 1000 companies to make
better marketing investments, create more lucrative customers, achieve operational excellence and
compete at a higher level. Founded in 2001, Absolutdata is based in San Francisco and employs 450
professionals across offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore,
Dubai and Gurgaon. For more information visit the Absolutdata website, read our blog, and follow us
on LinkedIn and Twitter. www.absolutdata.com.