Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 3-7 years
Summary of Job Purpose:
Your data has a lot to say about your business. Dynamic dashboards and reports are the lenses that help leaders consume and explore their data from many perspectives and with better clarity. Comprising data visualization, big data and BI platform technology, Absolutdata Business Intelligence (BI) services give clients mainline access to new insights and more informed decisions. Sounds interesting? Read on!
Do you believe that Technology drives the world? If yes, do skills and techniques such as Tableau, SQL Server, SQL Queries and BI Reporting ring a bell? If yes, then we are looking for you. You will form a part of a fast paced, dynamic and rapidly scaling team where you will work closely with clients to deliver cutting edge analytics and dashboards enabled by technology. Work experience of 2 – 5 years with a B. Tech / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA / M. Tech is what we are looking for!
- Skilled professional with ability to lead or participate in projects on Business Intelligence and Tableau across different clients (internal and external) and demonstrate exemplary project management skills
- Creating static / ad-hoc reports as well as dashboards using Tableau with strong skills in all components of Tableau Reporting and Dashboarding tool
- Understanding on data visualisation designs and concepts with respect to various graphs and Maps
- Ability to integrate BI Tools with web applications or portals and understanding of BI and DWH concepts
- Understanding of RDBMS like Oracle or SQL Server and ability to write SQL queries
Qualification and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/M.Sc./MCA/M.Tech
- 2-5 years of experience in the Analytics space