Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 3-5 years
Summary of Job Purpose:
A revolution is brewing, and Absolutdata is the epicentre of the revolution called “Big Data” - A megatrend impacting every facet of business decision making. With our extensive experience converting big data into big insights, client are reaping large bottom-line and top-line results. Be it large amounts of data (Volume), fast changing or streaming data (Velocity) or multiple types of data such as unstructured data (Variety), traditional analytics is combined with emerging analytics such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to connect data with business results. In making this connection, technology plays a huge role.
Are you a seasoned person in “Testing” such products? If yes, then we are looking forward to have you onboard. As a part of product development and testing team you will be part of team that is developing analytical products. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Having 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, ability to understand and review user stories (requirements)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Automation testing experience in tools like Selenium, SOAPUI.
- Performance testing experience in tools like Jmeter, HP Loadrunner.
- Well versed in creating Test scenarios, test cases, doing effort estimation
- Strong in manual testing including regression testing
- Worked on defect management tools like Jira, Quality Center
- Knowledge of Rest API's and API testing experience
- Worked on API testing tools like Postman, SOAP UI
- Good in writing SQL queries and database testing
- Involved in RCA of issues and help in debugging of defects
- Able to mentor Junior QA resources.
Good to have :
- Security testing knowledge including vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Experience in creating test plans and prioritizing testing activities
- Mobile and other devices testing experience