Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 3-5 years
Summary of Job Purpose :
This is a hands-on role at Labs, the Product Development division of Absolutdata. In this role you will be contributing to the technical vision for one or more products & working with a talented team of engineers to create innovative ways of Product Development.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, coding and delivering highly operable and maintainable software products on time. If you are entrepreneurial & ambitious, interested in fast growing field of analytics, big data engineering combined with data visualization to power business decisions, then this is the right opportunity for you. The team is fast paced, dynamic and rapidly scaling.
Key Responsibilities :Create UI/UX designs, create reusable objects & templates, wireframes for web pages and email templatesConsistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site designOptimize application for maximum speed and scalabilityCollaborate with team members from Engineering, Product, Quality and other requisite stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills :
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Computer Sciences or a related field
- 3-5 years of IT experience in HTML5/CSS3
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Working experience on Bootstrap & Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of W3C standards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Understanding of design best practices
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics & SEO practices
- Hands-on experience with code versioning tools (Git, SVN).