Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 7 - 9 years
Summary of Job Purpose:
Everything working together is a beautiful thing! A unified view of your data is imperative. Without this, every link in the big data chain – from machine learning to artificial intelligence to information gathered from the Internet of Things – becomes less useful. Data warehouse and data mart technologies store, manage and transform your data. It is the fuel of the entire analytics process. Sound interesting? Read on!
Do you believe that Technology drives the world? If yes, do skills and techniques such as Data Warehousing, SQL Queries, ETL and BI Reporting ring a bell? If yes, then we are looking for you. You will form a part of a fast paced, dynamic and rapidly scaling team where you will work closely with clients to deliver cutting edge analytics enabled by technology.
Key Responsibilities :
- Skilled professional with ability to lead projects on Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing and work as an individual contributor to optimize the database systems across different clients (internal and external) and categories
- Improve Data Models / SQL Queries, Design and optimize databases across different clients / projects / platforms and establish best practices on database designs / SQL across the organisation
- Development, Implementation, Team Mentoring and Training on BI / DWH / Data Load / Reporting applications.
- Exceptional performance tuning capabilities; especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies
- Hands on experience in No-SQL and Parallel Database architectures like Teradata / Exadata
- Exceptional SQL-XML programming skills, XML Extraction and Transformation, XML Databases and Indexing / Search /Lucene experience with EDM development
- Strong in ETL and BI Reporting
Qualification & Skills :
- Work experience of 7 – 9 years with a B. Tech / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA / M. Tech is what we are looking for!