Location: Gurgaon, India
Employment Type: Full time
Min. Experience: 2-6 years
Skilled professional with expertise in Qlikview and ability to lead projects on Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing both as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface.
- Provide services directly to external clients as well as internal clients in integrated projects
- Understanding objective/ requirements on various BI / Reporting projects to be developed using Qlikview tool.
- Creating static / ad-hoc reports as well as dashboards using Qlikview
- Understanding RDBMS like Oracle or SQL Server and writing SQL queries
- Training and mentoring the team on various components of Qlikview
- Manage end to end Projects – from Requirements gathering to final delivery
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong skills in all components of Qlikview Reporting and Dashboading tool
- Understanding of BI concepts and exposure to databases like SQL Server and Oracle
- Understanding of integrating BI tools in web-applications or portals
- B.Tech. / M. Sc (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Tech
- 2-6 years of experience in Qlikview Reporting and Dashboarding with understanding of BI and DWH concepts and databases like SQL Server or Oracle and ability to write SQL queries