Location: White Plain, NY
Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 5-7 years
Summary of Job Purpose:
Skilled professional with ability to lead projects on Business Intelligence, Data Visualization and provide effective solutions to the clients and end users. Also work as an individual contributor to develop visualization, dashboard and understand the backend system.
- Provide services directly to external clients as well as internal clients in integrated projects
- Evaluate best fit BI / Data Visualization / Data Warehousing tools for a particular client scenario
- Wireframe Designing, KPI evaluation to best fit the wireframe and business need
- Improve Data Models / SQL Queries, Optimize databases across different clients / projects / platforms
- Development & Implementation of reporting applications.
- Manage end to end Projects – from Requirements gathering to final delivery
- Doing Estimations, Creating Proposal decks, Responding to RFPs for end to end BI projects
Qualification and Skills :
- B.Tech. / M. Sc (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Tech.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Tableau
- Experience in BI tools – Power BI, MicroStrategy.
- Hands on experience of any one of cloud technology (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle
- Expertise in Solution Architecture and Estimations of end to end BI projects
- Good to have understanding of Big Data echo system
- Understanding of Data Lakes and handling of unstructured data