Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 4-8 years
Summary of Job Purpose:
Web Analyst would be very demanding role and apart from the core skills expectations, candidate needs to be very sharp, quick learner, strong communicator and has the maturity to coordinate with multiple teams.
- Deliver insight and understanding of customer behavior on Adobe.com
- Provide reporting on top of funnel metrics as well as update of performance vs targets.
- Deep dive analysis on marketing channel effectiveness and site activity.
- Synthesize Adobe Analytics and Hadoop data to drive deeper understanding of customer journeys.
- Collaborate with other marketing analytics teams and contribute to holistic funnel measurement.
Qualifications and Skills:
Core Skills: Candidate should be a data savvy, knows Adobe Analytics + Hadoop/Hive/Big Data query skills. The candidate should be able to query data, decode the data, generate insights and narrate story across:
- Web Analytics with strong experience in Adobe Analytics (Discover, Workspace, Report Builder)
- Hadoop/Hive atleast SQL
- Strong Online marketing knowledge, has an idea about different online Marketing channels and how they operate.
- Good Communication & Program management.
Analytics Skill Set:
- Expert with Adobe Analytics analysis and insight generation.
- Strong analytical and quantitative orientation with advanced SQL knowledge in large, complex data environments.
- Expert at the creation and use of Excel pivot tables to drive analytics.
- Strong knowledge of online marketing strategies.
- Ability to knit together Adobe Analytics and customer attribute data to deliver robust insights into customer behavior on Adobe.com
- Data management and modeling a plus