Location: Alameda/ West Coast, US
Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 10+ years
We are looking for a high-performing Western Regional Sales Leader that will be based in the Western States or at our Corporate Headquarters in Alameda, California. The successful candidate will meet our client and revenue growth objectives. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales. The Western Regional Sales Manager responsibilities include developing key growth strategies, tactics and action plans to drive Enterprise Customer Acquisition and meet the revenue and client growth objectives for the Western Region.
Our company’s Enterprise Solutions offer both Enterprise Services and Product Offerings that are built around the latest technologies: AI and Machine Learning, Deep Analytics and Big Data. We have 16 years experience in the Analytics and Data Sectors with the last 4 years bringing the latest AI and Machine technology to market around our Enterprise AI Platform for Sales and Marketing - NAVIK.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous Enterprise Regional or National experience selling Enterprise Software and/or Services to F1000 Corporations, ideally with leading technology driven solutions. You will use your communication skills to cultivate and qualify enterprise prospects and be the key leader of our team that develops strong relationships with our customers from first contact until closing of the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment and selling innovative game changing technologies we’d like to meet you.
- Developing key relationships and closing F500 Enterprise Customers in the Western Region selling Absolutdata’s Full Suite of Services and Products
- Own and hit/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work with Absolutdata’s Solutions Team and Inside Sales Team to lead the Sales Efforts in the Western Region
- Western Regional Sales Manager will put together a TOP Enterprise Accounts Targets and establish relationships with key stakeholders in each targeted account.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the Absolutdata’s client base and effectively communicate the company’s value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Responsible for aligning corporate resources and executive involvement as needed
- You are a closer. You can lead with complex contract negotiations, lead sales presentations and deliver signed agreements that take Absolutdata to the next level
Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. The Western Regional Sales Manager duties will include hitting quarterly and annual targets, building strategic relationships with F500 Customers and understanding how to drive revenue growth for Absolutdata. This position is initially an individual contributor role but as our company grows the expectation is for the Western Regional Sales Manager to hire, train and develop a core team to help take sales to the next level.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets and proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level. Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Existing Enterprise Experience is Analytics/Big Data/AI or similar transferable experience with a lead Enterprise Software or Services Technology Company(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration required (MBA preferred)
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Funnel Management – Both accuracy and precision with account level detail and intimate working knowledge of next step management and overall account growth
- 5+ years experience in sales management
- 10+ years experience in direct or outside sales, leading technology driven solutions /B2B Enterprise sales experience
- Can have Business Development Background – Sell Strategically