Your Data Delivery Solution Has Arrived
Using ASK NAVIK, Absolutdata’s proprietary data analytics chatbot, the client was able to harness cutting-edge AI technology to:
- Find key information hidden in heaps of unstructured data (e.g. in PDFs, presentation slideshows, and text files) and transform it into consumable, action-oriented insights.
- Present these insights in a human-understandable way, with computer-generated language that mimics the company’s unique style and vocabulary.
In addition, our client needed this system to integrate with their existing setup. ASK NAVIK is built to work with all major BI platforms (Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy etc.) and databases (SQL Server, Redshift, Oracle, etc.).
A Customized Insight-Writing Process
We had to go the extra mile on this one, creating an insight-writing process that mirrored the business users’ natural verbal style. This called for a three-pronged strategy:
- Identifying relevant business KPIs: Extensive research into our client’s data and in-depth conversations with various stakeholders helped us identify which KPIs were critical to the business decision-making process.
- Developing actionable insights: A robust Python-based algorithm was built to analyze data trends. Natural Language Generation (NLG) transformed the raw analysis into highly understandable, human-like sentences.
- Layering on a client dictionary: To make the insights seem like they were prepared by the consumer and market insights team, we built a customized AI model that learned the team’s writing style.
Going Beyond Faster Data Delivery
ASK NAVIK delivered impressive speeds, getting insights to users 90 times faster than their previous efforts. But it did more than just make information readily available; it changed the client’s entire process, shifting from ‘What’s going on in X?’ to ‘What are we going to do about this?’.
As a result of this project, the client enjoyed the benefits of scalable real-time insight automation across the entire organization. With critical information available in natural language – and accessed by simple, everyday text- or voice-based questions – decision-making became more informed and agile.