Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 5-8 years
Summary of Job
The role involves the person to do implementation analytics for which experience in Adobe Analytics is mandatory along with Tag Management.
- Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture / SiteCatalyst) implementation experience across the lifecycle.
- Person should be very well versed with Tag Management Solutions like Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Launch
- Good understanding of Optimization / Testing Tools Experience like Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely etc.
- Convert scope and requirements to Solution Design Reference (SDR) document
- Be able to convert SDR to exact JS code to be added on page or user actions on page
- Thorough knowledge of reporting console and admin console
- Collaboration with various business stakeholders in scoping out analytics implementation for new initiatives
- Hands-on experience with one or more debugging tools like Charles, Chrome Debugger.
- Hands-on experience in implementing 3rd party or Marketing pixels such as Google gTag, Facebook Pixel, Linked Insight tags etc...
- Good understanding on Reporting and Analytics concepts
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Adobe Analytics
- Developer Tools (Chrome, Firefox)
- Charles/Fiddler (Web Proxy Application)
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in digital analytics, with high exposure to international clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert in Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics
- Strategic thinker with excellent skills in planning and execution.
- Deep domain expertise, understanding of current & future trends and best practices in digital marketing analytics