Summary of Job
Skilled professional with ability to lead projects on Business Intelligence using PowerBI as an individual
contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface
- Provide services directly to external clients as well as internal clients in integrated projects.
- Understand objective/ requirements on various Business Intelligence applications
- Conceptualize and Design the best fit solution against the requirements
- Development, Implementation, Team Mentoring and Training on BI / DWH / Data Load /
- Design optimized data models for the applications
- Manage end to end Projects from Requirements gathering to final delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong skills in PowerBI.
- Deep understanding on BI concepts.
- Understanding of integrating BI tools in web-applications or portals.
- B.Tech. / M. Sc (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Tech.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing and delivering end to end
BI / DWH applications with good understanding of PowerBI. Also required is the understanding
of an RDBMS like Oracle or SQL Server with OLTP and OLAP data models and database
Absolutdata combines Decision Engineering with advanced analytics to transform how companies
across the globe make decisions. Over a decade of global services expertise includes big data,
advanced analytics, predictive modeling, marketing analytics, CRM, IoT solutions and data
management services. The NAVIK line of cloud-based products is changing the world by putting the
power of advanced analytics into the hands of marketing and sales teams, line-of-business managers
and researchers. Together, these products and services empower Fortune 1000 companies to make
better marketing investments, create more lucrative customers, achieve operational excellence and
compete at a higher level. Founded in 2001, Absolutdata is based in San Francisco and employs 450
professionals across offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore,
Dubai and Gurgaon. For more information visit the Absolutdata website, read our blog, and follow us
on LinkedIn and Twitter. www.absolutdata.com.